NUTRIVI LipoVitum C contains Vitamin C in liquid, easily absorbable form. Essential for normal functioning of the body, Vitamin C has been contained in a perfect carrier – Liposomes, which not only do an amazing job in transporting Vitamin C to where it’s needed in the body, but they also prolong its durability, efficiency, and effectiveness of absorption, and also contribute to extending its presence in the body. The liposomal formula protects Vitamin C from being disintegrated by stomach acids and moves the absorption process to intestines, assuring the highest effectiveness. The daily dosage provides 1000 mg of stable
Vitamin C in a liposomal form.
- Unmatched absorbance – liposomes are up to 100 times smaller than a human cell, and a structure similar to the human cells, which enable absorbance of the vitamin C approximately 80-90%
- Increased durability and stability – the lipid layer in LipoVitum C protects the active substance from disintegration and from digestive enzymes, stomach acids, and free radicals
- Optimal absorption – the lipid layer makes it possible to transport vitamin C to the intestines, where its potential gets released: the actual, gradual absorption takes place
- Faster influence on the immune system – vitamin C released in intestines permeates the intestinal villus and by doing so provides direct support to the immune system
- Effects on the kidneys – releasing the vitamin C in intestines does not burden the kidneys
- Choline which builds the liposome’s lipid layer after its disintegration gets used in supporting coronary and nervous systems and to stabilize the correct cellular structure.
- Vitamin C helps to support the immune system
- Vitamin C promotes collagen production, and collagen is needed to assure correct bones functioning, correct cartilage functioning, correct gums functioning, correct skin functioning, and to protect teeth
- Vitamin C contributes towards maintaining correct energy metabolism
- Vitamin C supports the correct functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin C helps to protect cells against the oxidative harm (it’s an anti-oxidant)
- Vitamin C contributes towards decreasing weariness and fatigue
- Vitamin C helps to regenerate vitamin E
- Vitamin C increases the iron absorption
Recommended Daily Dosage: 1 teaspoon provides 1000 mg of Vitamin C. Shake well before each use, ingest directly or mixed with a glass of water or juice. Do not exceed the recommended daily consumption dose. The bottle contains 100 mL: 20 servings of 5 mL (~1 teaspoon).
WARNING: Do not use if you are sensitive to any of the ingredients. Do not use if you have diabetes, kidney disease or hypertension. (One teaspoon contains about 110 mg of salt).
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin C as Sodium L-ascorbate, firming agent (glycerol), emulsifier (lecithin), stabilizer (maltitols), vitamin E as DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, natural aroma (lemon).
DISCLAIMER: This Dietary Supplement has not been evaluated by the FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.